SEPTIC PLAN DESIGN TYPE 1 and 2 SYSTEMS
A review of the site topography, structure locations and soils. Provide the client with the various options of septic treatment and dispersal systems. Create design plans and documentation for registration. Planning for Residential and Commercial, Certified and Insured since 1990.
SEPTIC INSPECTIONS FOR PROPERTIES
We provide a Certified Report when buying a house or business with an on-site septic system. The report includes the following; A document review of what is available from the sellers, A field inspection to confirm that what is there is appropriate, septic system measures and testing in a Certified Report. Insurance investigations for reporting and/or restoration.
SEPTIC MAINTENANCE & MONITORING
On call for routine or overdue monitoring and maintenance. A look into areas of concern and the recommended options in a Certified Report. Filter cleaning, pump replacement, pipe repair and testing. Associate Installer and Cleaning Company team builders.
Questions to Ask
• Is there any septic documentation from the sellers?
• Are the septic tank lids exposed at ground surface?
• When was the septic system installed; what date?
• What is the square footage of the dwelling or business?
• How many kitchens are in the dwelling?
• How many bedrooms are in the house or suite?
• How many patrons visit the facility; how many staff?
• Is the property serviced with city, township, or private water source?
• Is there a site plan available to view?